Friday, May 3, 2013

#21 LUST TO LUSH

It's time of the month!
 NO, I DON'T MEAN THE FEMALE THINGY BUT LUST TO LUSH MONTHLY PREORDER!
If you still don't know, Duffy Beau(Now new name Lust to Lush) has moved to a Facebook Page Instead. Go to Facebook now and like her page.
What's more her preorder is open from now till 9th May!
I'm always a regular customer of Lust to Lush and loving her lens. She offers not only Geo lens, Eos lens and many others! I personally like their Ifairy series. I did my first-ever free review for Duffy Beau lens in my previous blog. Click here to read! Sorry, theres problem with all the pictures. And click here for the latest post I did for my readers. I love her service, her lens and that explains why I would love to share about it.

Now, I'm going to share the lens that I am currently wearing and some cute lens that she has.
This is lens of the month.

(Picture credited to Lust to Lush)
Ifairy Trinity Brown with Enlarging effects
Trinity design comes in 6colors. Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink and lastly Violet.

(Picture credited to Lust to Lush)
Pink lens was introduced some time back and I really want to give it a try. (Well, because you only live once :P) so this month, I included pink lens into my list



(Picture credited to Lust to Lush)
 (Picture credited to Lust to Lush)
(Picture credited to Lust to Lush)
There are designs like hello kitty, melody, rilakkuma and etc. If you are crazy about all this cute characters, you should check it out! If you are looking for simple and plain lens, you might want to check out luxury black lens or kimchi prince. Both are black lens but I would prefer kimchi prince.

Well, there are hundred of choices for you to choose from. 6more days for yoy to place your orders as well. Hurry like her page and get your order ordered with her now!

Her latest promotions to end my post. 
1pair $12
2-4 pairs $10.50/pair
5-9pairs $10/pair
10pairs and above $9.50/pair

Promotion is available for all brand otherwise stated.
Barbie, Luxury & Candy lens still available at $9.50/pair.
Waiting time:
Eos 4-6weeks
Geo &Large lens 3-4weeks
Others 1weeks

GET YOURS NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment