Wednesday, May 8, 2013

#24 abstrimmer

I'm bored and my post is running low. I have been stucked at home(maybe not) ever since my hand surgery. Call me stubborn, my left hand thumb and index fingers are still weak but I keep forcing it to do things. Just like now, I'm using my thumb to type. ( it's hurting but bearable.)

I'm 2days away from removing my stitches and welcoming the ugly scar. I'm not sure if it is going to hurt but I hope not.

And since I have nothing to do at home, I decided to train my abs. Yes, I'm finding motivation to train my abs. I have been eating way too much that my fat tummy is showing:( I put on more weight during the period of recovery. I don't know is it because I'm just sad that I can't do things normally. Dont worry, im fine people. I did thought of going on pills to lose weight but I believe the best way out is still the hard way! Im finding my determination to continue workingout everyday.

With friend recommendation of websites, I got a abstrimmer for only sgd 16. Where to get such a good deal? I have seen advertisement on television and also check qoo10 for the roller, it's way too expensive. I really thankful for the awesome deal.

So heres the item I got and for sgd 16 only. If you are interested, drop me a mail at susie@live.com.sg!

No comments:

Post a Comment