Friday, May 3, 2013

#22 BFF

Friends are easy to find but who are those that willing to go through thick and thin with you. Well, I don't have much friends but I'm blessed with good and true friends. This is more than enough. 

It has been 7years I know Alicia. During this 7years, i see the changes in her as she grew. There were ups and downs during this friendship but it builds up our friendship even more. You can do anything with your best friends, be it crazy,stupid, insane or whatever stuffs you can think of. At times, we would just randomly talk about the past and laugh at the things we do and said before. You should try and you realised a lot of thing even secret you never knew.

I will always want to be there to share her joys, happiness or even sadness. Previously in my post, I shared that I do not share everything and anything to everyone right? But I shared almost everything with her because she makes me feel so comfy to share anything and everything with her. She is just there for me, physically and spiritually. She would send texts out of the blue to tell me thing. (Phone wipeout or else I could have screenshot:( )

Recently, she was away for her well-deserved holiday trip(I missed her) and I had to go for surgery. She may be away but she left me messages to send her concerns and loves. And now, she is having her exams all I can do is to nag at her to study.

Hey Alicia, you may find me irritating at times(most of the times?) but I just want the best for you. Thank you for your unconditional loves and concerns all the time. Always keeping me accompanied even though you are tired and busy. I enjoyed myself whenever i am with you and I see us still as close as now in the future. Oh wait, it sounds like I'm talking to my boyfriend. Haha! We have very little pictures together! Lets take more pleasseeeeee. 

Here's her unglam side. 
Some glam photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment