Thursday, May 2, 2013

#20 MYLIFE

This post can be boring and you may choose not to read but I'm still going to continue on typing. Be warn, is going to be wordy!

Friends of my age or even younger than I am are starting/started their own family and what about me? I'm still single and far from the stage of starting my own family. I had many failures in my relationship and I expect more every time I get into a new relationship. Honestly, I feel I'm someone who is not easy to get along. I expect more from my other half and at the same time I want my freedom. If you know me well,you would know that I hate being control and I really treasure my friendship very much. I'm not someone who is comfortable to share everything and anything to everyone, not even my boyfriend. I hate being forced to do things I do not enjoy. I hate being questioned.

And what's more. My current job tends to make things even harder for me. I meet new people everyday, Be it pilots, cabin crews or passengers. Who or which boyfriend can really understand my job and accept the environment I am working in. Can you give me the 101% trust? To be honest, I have never dream of getting to know any rich ass pilot or married to pilot. But I guess many girls did. I just enjoy what I am doing, to serve and be appreciated by people. I love being in the frontline job to meet new people everyday. Will my other half be the same?

Recently I open my heart and shared something with one of my good friend about my relationship life. Remember about my post about a long distance relationship? Is not only because my plans of leaving to other countries for a new job but also, I'm seeing someone who is not local. He is from somewhere far away from where I am. No, not together. Is just at the part of knowing each other more.

Before anyone goes to conclusion, let me explain. He is not someone I know online or some dating website please. I know him about a year plus back during work. I'm not going to detail about him. Well, communication may be a little problem but he is trying hard. We have common interests that make us hit off well. He is really someone hardworking and fight hard for his dreams.

When I shared this to my friend, she told me that she thinks it may work. He really work hard to brush up his English so I could understand what he is trying to tell me. Why did I say he really work hard? He attends English tuition during off days or rather whenever he is free. Whenever I text him, he is always busy with classes and more classes. He do complains tired but he thinks is all worth it. I really appreciate the things he do. His dream is to be a pilot and he is having his exams this coming May. I never knew his dream till he shared with me while chatting. Yes, it's a wow for girls. Me? I don't really know if I can accept my other half as a pilot. I don't know how to explain myself.

So here I am, finally shared my thought/thinking for all this while. It feels so much better. I don't need your comments if you have nothing nice to say. You may keep it to yourself but if you think you just needed to say something feel free then.

*no picture of him because I don't intend to show his pic or introduce him till the official.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment