Monday, April 29, 2013

#19 Surgery Part 2

The torture ain't over but it has just started. I had my surgery on the 26April 2013(last Friday). I dare not denied that I was really afraid. I waited very long before I was being pushed into the waiting area. Right on the bed while the nurse checking my details, I was holding back my tears. I wanted to cry and say I don't want to do anymore. It was kinda of too late.

I was left somewhere near the operation room that I will be using. Doctor after doctor, nurse after nurse that came and check on me. I have at least 4doctors attending to me, one of them is Dr Tan who is in charge of my case. He knew I was nervous and afraid so he chat with me and calm me down. And doctors/nurses always have problems finding my tiny little veins. I really thank God I didn't have to suffer by being poked too many times but honestly it hurts. The needle was way too thick and long for my poor little vein. I bear through the pain till I was push in. Injection after injection and next thing, I knew I was asleep. The operation was supposed to last 30 minutes but end up 2hours plus.

Nurse woke me right after I was being push out and seriously I didn't feel the pain till I was being tortured by nurse at my ward. They adjusted my bed and insisted that I have to eat when I say I will do it later. My hand was stuck and it hurts like hell. I couldn't scream but tears started rolling down. That's how pain I was. Mum was angry and called the nurse back.

I was stuck in my ward for more than 5hours doing nothing and both hands in pain. I couldn't change my own clothes, go toilet myself and etc. thankful mum was with me. She accompanied me throughout without leaving me alone. She knew the hospital food suck, she got me cake to eat. Really appreciated her very much.

Shall not type too much. Photos shall do the talking. Be warn for disgusting pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment