Thursday, April 4, 2013

#13 the wonderful city of Seoul

Thank you everyone for the concerns. I'm safe in Seoul and I'm looking forward to be home in Singapore.

The weather is crazy here but thank God todays weather is so much better.  I didnt have to be in my thick winter jacket but just long sleeves, shorts and stocking.

Sitting down in coffee bean alone while waiting for the arrival of my cousins who left the room early in the morning for palace visit. I decided to give it a miss because my money is running low and Im not so interested at all. I just wanted the time alone doing self thinking. Thank god for the quiet time and let me realised that it is just a passby memories you giving me. I need to move on and ignore the past. I shouldn't be affected by anything and just enjoy myself with what I have now.

Few more days to going home. Anyone miss me? I gotta plan for another getaway trip soon. I want a time alone trip this time!

If you're following me on instagram, you can see all my updates picture from seoul! Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment