Thursday, April 4, 2013

#12 Journey to Seoul

Flying high up in the air, watching movies and typing another post for you guys to read. I'm almost there at Hong kong and im really looking forward to touch down.

Working in the same industry, I realised that we tend to compare airlines of differnet companies. So I traveled on Cathay Pacific for my journey to Seoul. For what I felt and observed. The seats are just so uncomfortable. My legs hurt because the legs space aint big. Imagine, I'm short and I still feel the discomfort.

About the service, I had to wait so long to be served while my neighbors are being served and food smell makes me so hungry.  They speak too fast most of the time and I understand nothing. And I dont blame them for speaking to me in dialect but I don't really understand it.

The rest are fine. Food are better than what my company served and best of all, they have ice cream! My all time favourite food/dessert to have at any time.

Alright,  lets photos to do the talking! :) photos may not be in order because im updating with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment