Wednesday, April 24, 2013

#18 Day with love @aliciapanyl


Planned to meet babygirl before she leaves for Bali tomorrow and I so happen to come across a good deal on gmarket so I decided to get it and claim the deal with bbg.


Dear ice cream/dessert lovers do check out gmarket (www.qoo10.sg), under weekly deals. Marble slab waffle deal is going for $5.50 only. Usual price is $13.90! You get to choose two ice cream flavours and also one wet topping. This is only for a limited time and you can unlimited coupon! There are three outlets that I can claim my deal from. Plaza Singapura, Bugis+ and Katong 112.


Bbg and I decided on Plaza Singapura. Thankful is a weekday so the place is not that crowded but there is still a group of secondary girls who were freaking noisy.They keep shifting here and there. How irritating is that. Back to my ice cream..
I had Banana and Salted Peanut flavours which I didn't really like the Salted Peanut because it was way too sweet and I got sick of it after few mouth. And bbg got macha and rocher. I didn't try so I don't know how's the taste like.

To be honest for that price you get a big place of waffle with 2 scoops of ice cream is really worth it. So go and get yours now!

After dessert, we headed to shop alittle but in the end we only got ourselves a bottle of water each and left for Sengkang because bbg got to teach.

Anyway, main purpose of this post was to share the awesome deal.  
So here's some pictures for you! <3
 
My Banana and Salted Peanut Ice cream with waffle

bbg's Rocher and Macha Ice cream with Waffle.


 
Ending the post with me and my waffle ice cream.

Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment