Thursday, April 18, 2013

#15 Silkygirl- Perfect Stay 20HR Eyeliner

Are you very particular on the eyeliner you applied on your eyes? Afraid that it will smudge and caused you to look like a panda? Worry no more!

Silkygirl introduced the latest smudge-proof eyeliner which stay perfectly fine even after 20hours! Not only that it is also waterproof.

I'm girl who loves buying eyeliners. I have tried many different eyeliners, be it gel, liquid or crayon types. After seeing the new eyeliner silkgirl advertisement, I decided to get my hands on it. And here I gave it a try.
Hardly people will have to wear their makeup for long hours but since my flight duty was a super long flight(almost 20hours), I had a chance to give it a test/try. It's really good.

My review on the product:
 I would rate the best crayon eyeliner I ever used. I tried a numbers of eyeliner but this one really smooth and good. It comes with a built-in sharpener. Whenever I remove my makeup, is slightly harder to remove with my biore makeup remover. I normally have no problem removing my other eyeliner makeup even it says waterproof and all. I would think is good thing that it's harder to remover. With $8.90, is really worth the price. Other eyeliners are at least $15 and above.

WHAT ELSE NOW!

Silkygirl is having a limited time promotion. Get your Perfect Stay 20Hr together with a Gentle Eye & Lip makeup remover for only $8.90! Two color available blackest black and brown.
Get yours now!
Be warn! vain pictures of myself <3
*fyi: not sponsored for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment