Thursday, May 9, 2013

#25ME ME ME ME!

My name is Susie.
My friends and colleagues love to call my full name because is nice (ong shuxi, susie is my full name.)
In short, I'm Sus.

I have a love-hate relationship with my family.
If you know me well, you would know my situations at home. ^^

Hitting double 2 this year. (And I yet to success in my goals)

I love RED/BLACK!
THAT EXPLAINS WHY MY PHONE IS RED♥

PODKADOTS STUFF ARE CUTE AND IT ATTRACTS ME.

My job is very interesting because I'm a air stewardess.
People dying to get into this industry but they never know how many shitty things we do.

Traveling around the world is my dream and someone promised me to fulfill it for me. I have been to parts of Malaysia, Bangkok, Jakarta, Osaka, Yunnan (China) and Seoul. My next trip will probably be Yangon(Myanmar).

I enjoyed quiet time alone. It's good to have your own quiet moment at times.
I normally do lots of thinking or people-watching.

Credit to whoever.
I dislike Roller Coaster because I'm afraid of heights.
(Go ahead and say me coward but I'm willing to give it a try at times.)

Dont judge the food by picture. Japanese foods are awesome to the max!
I'm a mega Food Lover.
I can eat a lot and that's when my friend says I'm a small girl with big stomach.:D
BUT I kinda of dislike some deep fried stuffs or rather very oily food.

Credit to Joey!
Love meeting new friends (that's how I know my <3)

I can't live without gadets & INTERNET.
MY HANDPHONE IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
I got myself an ipad, an ipod and I want to get a new laptop&camera next!

I've ever thought of getting a tattoo.

Weakness for clothing, beauty products, shoes and FOOD!
I do a lot of online shopping and that explains how I got my VIP member for qoo10.
And postman of my area knows me (buy too much)
just eyeliner itself, I have at least 10different ones.
Plenty of shoes, be it new or old, wedges of heels, slippers or flats/pump.

What else do you want to know about me? 
Feel free to ask me questions at ask.fm/hhellosusiee

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment