Sunday, May 26, 2013

#29 The long weekends.

Hey guys, how's your long weekend? I had a good one. And I guess this is the only time I have been to town for 3days straight. As I live far away from town, so I seldom go to town, most of the time around my area. 

Alicia and her orange -.- 
Meat and more meat
Thursday to Tampines 1 for lunch at ssikkek korean grill bbq. I don't really fancy eating all meats buffet so I didn't really like it there plus the service was rather bad. It took me at least 10minutes to get their attention because the staffs were all busy chatting and they need at least 3 staff to clean a table? Too much.
My bling bling nails
After lunch, we headed down to Bugis wanting to get nails done but in the end we headed to town(Far East Plaza) to do our nails. I did classic pedicure while Alicia did classic pedicure and 
manicure. I needed to do something about my terrible dead skin on my legs that's why I chose classic pedicure. It was seriously disgusting! I think I need to do this often. Oh, if you are finding a good and cheap place to do your nails and lashes, you may want to checkout Oh Carol at FEP last level. I don't have the exact location but is not very hard to find. You may want to google. I paid about 22 for Classic Pedicure. For classic manicure is about 12( if I remember correctly.) The shop is run by a china lady so there might be some problems communicating in English. You should also checkout their eyelashes extension service. I was waiting for my nails to dry and saw this girl getting her lash extension by the Carol. The result is good, and I like her extension. 

After getting our nails done, I headed down to have dinner with Ben,Eugene and Yong An. It has been awhile since I hang out with some of them. Good to catch up and impromptu plan to watch Fast and Furious 6. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH IT, YOU BETTER DO IT. It's really worth the wait till late night and also wasting my drink. The whole movie was so good that I didn't even touch my drink and had any popcorn. I will say is better than iron man3. I can't wait for FF7 to be out! After movie, was home sweet one.

Friday, Vesak Day. It's also the 100th day since ahma left. I didn't wake up to go to the temple with my family for prayer. (Dead tired) 

I met Ben for shopping at town. We got ourself new clothes and also there to hunt for birthday present.  We finally settle Eric's present. New top from h&m and you know what! IT'S THE START OF GREAT SINGAPORE SALE. People! Don't miss out the great sale in town. It was just shopping and more shopping on Friday.

Saturday.
Woke up by messages from Eric. Met up with him for foot massage at loyangpoint, I didn't really enjoy the massage because not shiok at all! So is kinda of wasting money. 
After that, headed home for mum's curry chicken (lunch) and prepared to meet Eric(again) and Ben. Town town town. Got Jeremy's 21st birthday present and off to Shangri-la for dinner @ The Line. Made reservation a week ago for dinner. Dinner was so-so but the service was good. The choices of food was good too but taste wasn't fantastic. I expected better for a high end hotel buffet and with the price I paid for. There was something I'm surprised with! They had my fav thing at the dessert corner. GUMMIES <3 best thing ever for me. Here's some photos of food but not much and lousy quality because I still waiting for my new camera arrival.
Fresh oysters 
Dim summmmm<3
One wrapped chicken need two person to open? 
Kidnap? 
Surprise!
Birthday boy and myself 
Alicia and Ben
I was glad you came along with us, Alicia! 
*credits to Alicia for those photos.

After dinner, was chilling at Harry's. drinks& games make us high. HAHA. Seriously, time like this are the best. I hope you had a great birthday celebration this year, bro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment