Tuesday, May 14, 2013

#26 Impromptu day trip to KL

If you have followed me on twitter/instagram, you would have know I flew over to KL yesterday to meet a friend. And if you haven't, do it now! @hhellosusiee

My first trip to KL and it was last minute decision to fly there and I didn't do any research on where to go. I booked my flight just the night before I left. So I set off to airport in the late morning and took Jetstar Asia to KL. 

Coffee before flight! ❤

Even though it was only 45minutes flight, I still slept in the plane. I was quite tired as I had to work till late night the day before. (FYI. I took up part time job to kill time but it was really tiring so I decided to stop. And it requires me to carry heavy stuffs and my left thumb can't take much weight. )

Anyway, I landed into KL at about 2.10 in the afternoon. Headed to the arrival and waited for my friend. And after that, we find our way to KLCC where the twin tower is located. The twin tower was once the tallest building but not anymore. Walked around the mall, got ourselves lunch at the food court where they are many choices. I wasn't very hungry so I had wanton noodle. (No picture because I didn't bring a long a camera with me.) We continued exploring the area and did some little shopping. 

Rushed back to the train station to catch the train as my flight was at 9.20pm. The train will take quite awhile to arrive and I couldn't wait as I will miss my flight so I took a cab back to airport. It costed me about rm80! That's pretty expensive but better than missing my flight back. I managed to reach the airport and check-in right before the counter closed. (Thank God for that!) it was really drama. I had to rush through the immigration, security check and their sky train before I can reached my boarding gate which is very far away. 

I'm really thankful for those people who allowed me to cut the queue at the security checkpoint. If those people were nasty and insisted I have to queue then I guess I will miss my flight back. I booked the last flight from KL back to Singapore that's why I was so worried. I don't intended to stay a night too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment