Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#30 CASIO EXILIM JE10 REVIEW


Everything came in together today! Wondering what came in? Well, my contact lens, my newly bought camera, my ipad screen protector and also a replacement set ibanking device. I'm a happy girl.

I have been waiting for my camera to arrive. Yes, many friends of mine are asking why did I get a new one when I have two camera. Well, one is almost dead and the other one isnt working very well. Hehe!  
So are you excited to know what's the new model I got? It's Casio Exilim Je10! I saw friend posting about the camera on instagram so I went to google about it. The camera is really handy.
It comes in 3 colors(White, Black and Pink) and also pretty casing as well.  
Don't you think is cute? It's so small and is about my palm size. Ideal gift for girls and the price of this camera is really afforable. I got it on qoo10.sg at $159. If you are interested in getting one, do a search on gmarket. I will recommend that you read the comment and reviews before purchasing anything on qoo10.sg

The camera has good features. I love their makeup feature where you can save the hassle to photoshop your picture. :) the camera cannot be compare to dslr but for a digital camera is good enough!

Here's some. Soft focus, fish eye, toy camera, food, and others!

Here's some pictures of my shopping hauls that arrived today and all taken by my je10!

Soft focus
You camera mode
Pop mode

*non-sponsored review

1 comment: