Thursday, March 21, 2013

#2 Everyday Look (LUST TO LUSH)

Hey girls, whats your everyday look/makeup is like? Dramatic? Simple? Natural? Is there a must thing that you can't go without before stepping out of your room/house?

For me, there's one very very important thing. My contact lens is a MUST at all times when I go out. Be it to the market nearby, to somewhere far or wherever. I just can't leave with my lens. I never like to wear spec because I look nerdy in it.

I've very sensitive eyes and I took a long period before I could find the best contact lens for myself (my eyes). I have tried many different lens. Most gave me red eyes after wearing or it drys very quickly. My job requires me to wear contact lens and I was troubled with finding the best lens till I came across, Duffy Beau<3

I'll be doing a short post for Duffy Beau for free. I just want to let more people have trouble-free finding the right and best lens. I'm not being paid for doing this at all. I don't mind being sponsor for my lens though. ^^ I came across a lot of online sellers that sell lens but there are some that don't do ibanking transfer/atm transfer, some that do not do mailing and etc. I think it is necessary for online sellers to have a bank account so we can do transferring easily and of course mailing of stuff instead of wanting us to meet them. Duffy Beau accepts all payments, and do mailing for your items. It give you more secured option than other online seller does.

DUFFY BEAU HAS SHIFTED TO FACEBOOK PAGE. GO TO FACEBOOK SEARCH AND TYPE LUST TO LUSH! 


Promblematic contact lens that caused red eyes for more than a week:(
My new found love @ Duffy Beau.
Black lens of different design <3

Lens of the month, brown lens

I would rate their lens 9.5/10.
Where's the 0.5 points to? Because nothing is perfect but their lens are almost perfect!

I have recommended many friends around me to try their lens and they commented that is really comfortable. I can wear it for more than 12hours and is still so comfortable. No worries about having dry lens, or uncomfortable lens. They have good feedbacks all the time. You may want to go to facebook and search for Duffy Beau.

They take in order only 1st-9th every month and goingon promotion. Do check out their facebook page now.Spread the words to your fellow friends too. If I can get sponsorship from them, I'll do giveaway for all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment