Sunday, March 31, 2013

#10 dinner/supper @ chomp chomp

I'm back from my late dinner cum supper with Alicia and Beng. All thanks to Guowei who pangseh me! :(

Impromptu plan to chomp chomp for food! So the girls were incharge of getting food and we thought we got too much but it was just now.

The list of food we got:
1.stingray
2.lala
3.satay
4.2plates of noodles
5.chicken wings
And 1big cup of sugarcane and 1small cup of sugarcane

Total meal was about 45 for 3 person.

After dinner, we wanted to have dessert at dessert bowl but it was closed:( so we took a bus back to Nex. I suggested to go Ntuc for a walk and I got a portable cooker thing since it's on offer! (So aunty!) When we left, I realised my ipad not with me! We left it on the trolley and I ran back to get. Thankful for the worker there who found ot for me. :)

After that, we left and home sweet home! Gotta change korean won tomorrow!  Time to sleep. Goodnightttttt

Short and sweet dinner with loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment