Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#7 Late night shopping!

Shopping is girl's favourite past-time, and some guys too. Where in Singapore can you find somewhere to shop at night(wee hours)? 

Think before you even said that there's any places you can! Forever crowded place that opens 24hours everyday is Mustafa! Mustafa is located at near Farrer Park station not Little India station. (INCASE SOME PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW.)

I love this place because you can find almost everything you want! Be it clothings to electronics to household stuffs and etc! Tell me why don't you love this place! I know some people will start commenting that is filled with indian. (Very racist!)

I visited Mustafa with my friends on Saturday night (wrong timing to go). Weekends are always crowded because many people do not have to work so they tend to go there to shop especially foreign workers. The things there are cheaper than market price. I know many people will disagree with what I said as I read on forums saying that Mustafa may not offers the cheapest price.  But most items are! Even our local blogger, Xiaxue goes there to get her pregnancy kits.

So back to me going there. My main purpose is to get a new luggage to replace the old one I got from bangkok. I can't trust that luggage anymore. I afraid that it might just die during my upcoming trip. I have seen a few luggages at sale and shopping malls. Now, I decided to checkout Mustafa. The choices of brand is way too much! Don't know what to choose. I got my first cabin luggage here too. It costed me $109! Expensive but durable! ♡ Sadly, it's way too small for me to fit much stuffs inside so I got muji luggage in Osaka. I didn't managed to snap photos because is way to crowded. I have problems finding the lugggage section because the buildings are way too complicated. Found it with the help of workers there. (Thankful for friendly workers there.) 1 tip when buying luggage - Remember to check inside out. They do not have a new piece,  the availables are all the display sets.

I was unable to make up my mind which to get because I wanted a black one but a red luggage attracted me too much. :( But I didn't want to waste too much time so I just took the American Tourister Black Luggage and paid. Cheaper than retail price. If you think Mustafa is too far away from you, you might want to check out their outlet store located @ Changi Point. The Service Center is located just beside the store.

The middle Luggage is the one I got from Mustafa.
 Left side was bought from Bangkok and Far right is MUJI luggage.
Apology no photos taken @ Mustafa because it was way too crowded. :(

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    How much did the luggage cost? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dashiki Shirt Store for sale provides hundreds of Color Dashiki shirts and pants. We are biggest retail and wholesale of dashiki shirts to dashiki shirt

    ReplyDelete