Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#9 Yangon

Finally, my well-deserved off days are here and I have time to complete my pending posts. Yesterday was one of the best-ever flight I ever did. Big thanks to the set of crews I flew with. (Sadly, I didn't managed to snap a picture with all of them.) From the title, it tells you where I flew to. It is also one of the country that I planned to visit in April but I guess I have to give it a miss. (Schedule too tight to go with colleagues)

Since we landed early and we were parked right beside a private jet so I went down to snap a photo with the pretty plane. SO HERE WE GO..

 
I'm way too small in the pictures because I want the whole body of the plane to be taken <3

*Please ignore my chubby face :(
Charming, Kayjay and myself

Sissy Kayjay and I @ Yangon

The whole flight was crazy, so much laughters and nonsenses going on. I believed that Kayjay, Kenny, Azizah and Charming also enjoyed themself. Thank God for the wonderful set of crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment