Saturday, March 23, 2013

#6 baking day

It's been more than months since I last bake and I guess I'm rusty in baking even using premix packet.
I had my lunch with my mum and headed to supermarket and saw that betty cockes chocolate chip premix having discount so I bought it.

Once I got home, I started preparing my baking stuff. What I needed was 1whole butter (I suggest to put half will do), 1 egg and premix packet. Why did I say half of the butter(125g) will do? Because my first batch of cookies was too oily and I decided to add plain flour in.

2 Packets of Betty Cockes Premix ($3.90)
1 Butter ($2.05)
1 Egg

 
Must take photo with my premix! :)

Pour Premix into mixing bowl


Add egg and butter and mix the dough. If you think is too wet, add some plain flour.
Preheat oven while mixing


 
Place dough on plate. Make sure you place them apart or else they will start sticking to one another.

End result.
 I had failed twice during baking because of too much butter so I added flour into the dough and mix again. It was so much better. The cookie is not soft nor very hard, just nice. Brother and mum tasted and said that the chocolate chip is really sweet. For me, I find it too sweet. If you planning to bake, please drink more water to prevent sore throat.

Happy baking for begininers! :) I'll find time to bake my favourite cupcakes and with frosting this time!

*As I'm using netbook so I'm unable to edit the photo. Sorry for the lousy quality :(

No comments:

Post a Comment