Thursday, March 21, 2013

#1 Hellosusie's readers.

Good day people! I've decided to move out of excusemykisses.blogspot.sg because of images problem. I hope this new blog will solve the problems I had before.

It's 10days more to my trip to Seoul.I can't wait to get out of Singapore and enjoy this stressfree days. The last holiday I had was last year September excluding all my layover trips to Japan for work. That's pretty long ago if you were to count. My goals for this year shallbe travel more and firstly I must save. It's very hard for me to save because I buy a lot of useless stuffs or I spent too much on my comestic. You can't blame us, girls. We want to be pretty because guys love pretty girls. Don't you ever say no. Will you want ugly betty as your girlfriend? Haha. It was just an example. No offtence. *Cheers.

I'm lazying away my last day off before 5days of flights start. I'm starting to feel tired working as a stewardess. With our daily irregular sleeping hours, insuffience rest at times, and most of the time in heels, I really want to die. People judge us as stewardess who only want to get attention of pilots, stewardess who wants to rich business man and all. There might be some, but not all. The hard work behind the everything only we can see, no one else see it. We have to go through weeks of trainings, countless of exam before we are given the license to fly high up in the air. We have to be always alert at anytime because at any time, we may have an emerency. It isn't that easy at all. Think twice before you join this line.

Of course, there are pros and cons for every job. If you think you can challenge yourself to all this. Give it a try. :) Emirate, Scoots and Singapore Airline have opening. Do check out flygosh@bs for more information.

Mr Sun has been annoying me so much that I rather stay home during my off days. Icy cold drinks are cooling down the annoyed level of mine. Why can't my country have 3seasons? Exclude the summer as I dislike the hot weather. At least have some wind if you want to shine us or rather burn us. (I'm being irritating here.)

Enough of my ranting. Thank for being my faithful readers.

Love,
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment