Tuesday, June 25, 2013

#35 Sleeping disorder?

Anyone else suffering from sleeping problems? I have sleeping problems since I was 17. I went for hospital for checkup and all but it didn't help at all. I was depending on sleeping pills all the time. I couldn't concentrate on my studies because I was feeling drowsy all the time.
As years passed, I thought my conditions were better but it got worst. I could stay away for days and not able to sleep. I resulted in drinking cough syrup or take sleep pills to sleep. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I really wish there is a solution to help me to sleep.
People around me ask if there were too much thoughts in my mind. How would I know? I always try to keep a clear mind and go to sleep. :( I see myself crying to sleep at times. I really hate it. Dear readers of mine, do share with me whatever that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment