Wednesday, June 12, 2013

#33 EYELASHES EXTENSION

I have been missing out on too much updates ever since I returned back to work. I will try my very best to get everything drafted as soon as possible. If followed me on twitter, you would have know I'm having my exams right now. And is draining my energy.
This is where I did my lashes.
So I got my eyelashes extended about 2weeks back. The last time I did was like 1years plus ago. I often visit city plaza to get it done but this time, I decided to give Far East plaza a try. It was a very last minute decision to get it done together with my girlfriend. So we didn't have time to do a research so we randomly went into one of the shop. It located on the same level as Milly's. 

There was a little crowd at the shop so waited for awhile before my turn. After I lay down on the bed to get my lashes extended, A big crowd came and wanting to do their lashes and hair. The workers are pretty professional and good. I didn't felt any discomfort at all. My lashes are still on good conditions up till now. (Drop a few because my itchy hand went to pluck) 

Some advantages of having eyelashes extended. 
1.pretty even without makeup on. 
2. No worries of fake eyelashes dropping out. 
3.save timeeeeee 
4.not a need for eye makeup

Disadvantage?
1.cannot rub your eyes 
2.eye makeup might dirty the lashes.
3.difficulties in washing face.
Getting lashes done. 
2.5weeks ago. Front view
2.5weeks later. Top view
Jess's lashes

FYI, I paid about 50 for my extensions. And medium length :)

No comments:

Post a Comment