Monday, June 17, 2013

#34 One fine day in Japan,Osaka

Sitting in the cafe in Japan and having my time alone. The perfect thing to do for me. I always enjoy the quiet time alone having my thoughts running all over my mind. The memories here, be it the good or the bad. That's why emotions take over me at times. (If you follows me on twitter you would have see those tweets @hhellosusiee) 

The morning japan looks so peaceful, comparing to Singapore. It's summer here but the cold wind is making me regretting not to pack my jeans into my luggage. A warm hug is needed much now.. Sometimes I really wish that someone would random hug me and tell me everything's okay and he/she is always here for me. I'll do the same when someone needed me, I'll be there for you. But can you do the same for me?

Alright, is time for some shoppings right now.  
The end result of shopping :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment