Sunday, June 2, 2013

#32 Strictly Pancake

Finally I met my 'one fine day' girls after so long. Few years back, we had lunch together and talk about plans what we want to do together and all the crazy stuffs.

My dearest, Wani, was craving for something sweet so we decided on Strictly Pancake. Headed down to the one nearby Plaza Singapura. It's about 10mins away only. (LOOK OUT FOR THE STRICTLY PANCAKE LOGO!)

Our virgin trip so we took awhile to decided on the food. We didn't expect the food was too much for us so we ordered one extra side to share and no drinks ordered because I thought water was good enough.

Are you ready for the awesome food?

Short stack with Chicken Chipolata & Satueed Mushroom
What A Spread
While placing order, I said 'what a spread' in kinda of attitude way and Jess was like o.O
The Druggie
Potatoes Wedges

There may not be much choices but the choices available are good enough to spoil you. And we paid about 15/person in total. That's very reasonable and the food is really good. I'm looking forward to visit it again. Once in awhile is fine but not often. Too sweettttt. 
And my girls <3

Photos are taken by my new camera, Casio Je10 

No comments:

Post a Comment