Friday, May 1, 2015

Self reflection/random


It's has been awhile since I last blogged. My last post was last September which is pretty long ago. I guess there isn't much changes during this period. All I did was work, work and more work. I know my life is boring.

Recently a ex boyfriend of mine, chat up with me on Facebook and it brought up the past messages we had. Awkward moments but we learn from our past and found it was a childish moments we had. He was telling me how sorry he was for bad attitude and etc. To me, it was the past. I learn to to let go of the past and you will be much happier. Your past might make you suffer, so why not let it go? I'm thankful to the person who made me move on and welcomed a brand new future. 

I used to agree with the sentence that you can't be friends with your ex but now ,I think back... It's not really true. If you  handle it in a more mature way, you still can be friends and have a happy ending. My colleague asks me," do you normally delete your ex boyfriend after breakup?" Back in the past, I would delete them off and but not anymore now. Wonder why? Everyone has a different views in life. Do whatever makes you comfortable. Most importantly, just be happy.

For the past months, I did many thinking/thoughts about life. I have lots of questions that I want to find an answer to it. I know the questions can be never ending. 

You should have some time alone for self reflections. Think about your life. What have you learn and what do you want in the near future? 

#selfreflectionpost

No comments:

Post a Comment