Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Draining

My energy is draining every single day. Battery ain't getting fully charge (not enough sleep). I'm always back to my workplace within 12hours. It's not the problem of waking up early but the problem of not having rest.

I never had such problem back when I was still flying. Waking up at 4/5-ish was never a problem. With just one alarm, I will be awake. But now, I need at least 4/5 alarms and I still can't get myself up from the bed. This is really terrible.

I hardly get to do much activities if I'm working. Because work takes up the entire day so the only I could probably do is to have supper/ or a little drink.  I know how lifeless my life is. I was just sharing with my close girlfriend that is really not my kind of life. I haven't been traveling to anywhere for the year. Other than going to Malaysia for my company Dinner&Dance event. No matter how broke or how busy I am, I would leave the country for some break. :(

Yes, I did managed to get 5days straight off from work next month for a well-deserved break. I'm looking forward and at the same time, not so looking forward to it. Not going to say why is this so. Turning 23 in just less than a month time. How much have I achieve? Not much. No car, No house, No money... HAHA! I need to get myself organized and get thing done. Not any young to slack around and enjoy much life.

Alright, thats all for now. Going to turn in for the night. CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment