Monday, December 2, 2013

#46 Hello December

So here we are on the last month of the year 2013. Time flies! I started off my first day of December bad because I was caught in the rain the whole afternoon yesterday while at work. My uniform and jacket was soaking wet and my staff canteen has aircon. I was shivering while eating. My lovely colleagues got me dry jacket and towel so that I will feel better. I was so touched by their move :)

So today, I slept so much that I woke up in the afternoon. Went over to the bank in the evening and also to meet boyfriend. We planned to have dinner at Sushi Express which was newly opened at Tampines One. We were expecting long queue since it was dinner time so we waited awhile before we got our set. It was stated outside that you only have 40minutes of time to have your meal so that others waiting get a chance to eat too. After getting our seats, we were served by this staff and he was explaining to us since it was our first time. I was rather pissed because he assumed I could understand chinese. Yes, I do understand chinese but my chinese is rather weak. He speaks so fast and I didn't really get it. I even replied him in English and he still speaks to me in Chinese. No, I believe from his accents, he is not from China.

I was expecting the food to be good because I read many comments about it. But it was disappointing. The quality of food was bad. Boyfriend took Tuna for his first plate and it's actually placed on the belt for a long period. I think they should take note the amount of time the food was placed on the belt. There was shortage of stuff like chopsticks and cups. I had to ask them to top up it in order to start eating. For your information, they do not served any other drink, other than hot green tea. Don't even bother asking the staff because they do not attend to you for any orders. So if you do not drink green tea then too bad! We didn't had much choices of food so had more of salmons than anything else. We sat there for 40mintues and most of the time spent waiting and choose the better quality sushi. Total paid less than $30 for two. I wouldn't recommend anyone to dine in at Sushi Express. Sakae Sushi is not much better than Sushi Express. #Sigh
Sushi Expess
 
The view of the restaurant 
 The view of the restaurant 

We were hungry but this is all we had for dinner.
Le boyfriend who is very tired.

Sorry for the lousy quality of picture. Was taken with my phoneeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment