Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#38 Goodbye

I'll be leaving for Japan in a bits and if you have followed me on instagram, you would know that my flying career is coming to an end. I really thank god for such a magnificent experience I had for the good 2years.
Is hard to bid goodbye and I'll miss those wonderful times I had during work with all of you. Missing those good times in Japan with colleagues having late night chats and supper.
A big thank you for making my life in Jetstar a wonderful one.
Life has been going downwards for me. Problems after problems. When can I put a stop to everything and have a break? I'm tired and I wish I could unload this heavy burden and rest. I'm willing to be a listener but sometimes, I get tired too. :( getting myself high and drunk all day long will no longer numb my feelings or even solve anything. I got to get myself back on track to my normal healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment