Monday, February 3, 2014

The year of Horse!

It's the season of collecting red packets and eating lots of the pineapple tarts. How's new year for you? Non - Chinese must whining about shops and malls are closed.

Well, I spent my Chinese New Year at home, clearing all my sleeping debt. Normally I don't really do visiting but this year is strictly no visiting for me. Not sure if you took notice about my post but I didn't mentioned that my grandma passed away almost a year ago. It still unbelievable for me that she is no longer around though. I remembered every year we will gather to force her take a picture and all. But now that's she gone, we no longer gather together as a family.

I'm thankful that boyfriend has been accompanying throughout this days. I kept myself at home,not willing to go out because I really don't know what to do. I'm not supposed to go anyone house because Chinese has a say that it will bring bad luck to the family so well... I don't want to cause anything to anyone. 

Part of me wants work to start soon but part of me is lazy to work. Oh well... forever fickleminded! anyway, I'm just here wishing everyone HAPPY HORSE YEAR! BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. ITS A TIME TO GATHER AND BOND TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment