Sunday, September 1, 2013

#40 Changes changes changes

I have been neglecting this little space of mine but I promise I will keep it updated with awesome stuffs coming up in September and October.
Hello to september! I have been lazing around with my clique peeps and we even got our job together. For now, I'm doing freelance event Coordinator! Look for me if you need one.
Counting down to 27days to Batam trip. I can't wait for what I planned and also to enjoy my A&W there. Disappointed that all the outlets closed down in Singapore. If I have the money, I would bring it back to Singapore! I bet many will want it back. After Batam, I'm looking forward to Taiwan but plan cancelled. Boyfee and I are on tight budget and we decided to go Bangkok together with Ben and Serene. It will be great if the rest could join us. Bangkok is a must-go every year. Something I won't want to miss ♡
Yes, I mentioned boyfee. Officially attached and felt blessed to have him. Always giving in to me. Thank you for being my wonderful boyfee. Love you! 
All thanks to clique, I move on to a healthier lifestyle. Excluding all the supper and hanging out till late? I have cut down on going clubs and drinking as well. What a achievement. Proud of myself! I would love to see all my other friends to start realising they need to move out of the party lifestyle. :) it never too late! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment